So much has been written exposing the infamous “Dr.” Martin Luther King, Jr., that it’s difficult to say much on the subject without being guilty of plagiarism, which is how he got his doctorate and his speeches. Maybe quotation marks will take the sting away. “A 23-page FBI document is dated just three weeks before King’s assassination in April 1968.
The file was released along with a trove of documents relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy this week. Mr. Kennedy is not referenced in the file and it is not clear why it was kept secret for almost 50 years. Its cover shows it was assessed in 1994 by an FBI task force on the JFK assassination, which concluded that the document should be kept totally secret from the public.
Among its conclusions are that:
• King was surrounded by advisers with strong links to organized Communism
• His statements were always subject to approval by Communist operatives, especially his main handler, Jewish Communist Stanley Levison (who, confirming Mr. Strom’s report from 23 years ago, was King’s ghostwriter on numerous occasions)
• He was a secret supporter of Communism, “a whole-hearted Marxist”
• His organisation, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, set up a “tax dodge” to raise funds for its activities and conceal Jewish/Communist sources
• King took part in “drunken sex orgies” involving both Black and White prostitutes, coerced young women to take part in unnatural acts, and “initiate” them if they were hesitant
• He was unfaithful to his wife, and had sexual liaisons with numerous females, including part-Mestizo, part-White folk singer Joan Baez
A ‘Slow Thinker’ with Abnormal Sexual Preferences
The report states that King’s advisers and handlers approved everything King said in advance: “King is such a slow thinker he is usually not prepared to make statements without help from someone,” it reads.”
“…When our enemies gave us Saint Martin Luther King, possibly by murdering the foul creature — who was worth more to them as a dead martyr than as a living lecher — they gave us a wonderful gift. The gift of forcing the American people to rub their faces in so much filth — and forcing us to accept the most obvious and preposterous of lies as Holy Truth — that it backfired.
Bowing down and pretending to believe in unbelievable lies is something that intelligent free-thinkers, of which our race is plenteously supplied, find very, very hard to do. Thus our enemies make the very best part of the population, the part still capable of independent thought, begin to doubt not only the Martin Luther King sainthood narrative, but all the narratives of the anti-White establishment. Thus do fall houses made of cards — and tyrants far more evil and odious, but no more legitimate, than the Wizard of Oz.
Martin Luther King was a liar and a cheater who didn’t deserve his degree. This we know.
Martin Luther King was a user and abuser of women, including White women. This we know.
Martin Luther King was an enemy of racial integrity and freedom, and an active, conscious enemy of our people and our nation. This we know.
Martin Luther King betrayed his own purported cause and people when he promoted a racially mixed society instead of self-determination — and when he consorted with and supported Communists, and allowed Jewish Communist Stanley Levison to basically run his entire operation. This we know.
Martin Luther King betrayed all those who supported him when he misappropriated funds and used them to pay for degenerate sex parties that lasted for days on end and included prostitutes, both Black and White, who were often treated like dirt. This we also know.
In short, Martin Luther King was a piece of filth and precisely the opposite of the saintlike image that has been given him by the controlled media.”